Sunday, March 8, 2015

Training for the week of March 1st, 2015

I did less this past week for sure. I had a couple down days, where my head space hasn't been good. Keep moving forward.

3-01-15
Sunday
Skied 6 miles with the normal crew.  There was a fine snowfall, and it warmed up and the tracks got pretty sticky the further we went.  I felt like I got my rear handed to me, but that’s what I get for skiing two days in a row as well as staying up too late.


3-02-15
Walked 2 miles with the dog up to the cemetery, then the half mile to pick eli up - 2.5 miles total.


3-03-15
Rest day - walked the half mile to pick Eli up after school, shoveled a little snow.  Pain around my scar has me a little cautious.


3-04-15
Four miles at the gym, about half mile walked.


3-05-15
Did nothing.  Lazy day.


3-6-15
Ran 5 miles at the gym, walked another mile.  Felt pretty good.


3-07-15
Ran 5.5 miles with Kim around her housing development.  


25 miles total for the week

No comments: