Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lunch!

So I think about food a lot.  I was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the little one, and was going to make one for myself... when i came up with a plan.
Yes.  Peanutbutter, honey, and marshmellow fluff.  Sinful.  But sooo yummy.  And it's on wheat so it can't be all bad, right?  RIGHT?!
Really, I didn't go crazy.  Just a good even balance of fluff and peanutbutter and honey.  Such a smooth sandwich.  Ok, and gives me a sugar rush.  Not the healthiest of meals. But it is vegetarian.
As we like to say in World of Warcraft:  OMNOMNOM.
Anyway, I had worked up a good appetite earlier because I started my hellish project of removing the wallpaper from the bedroom so I can, at some point in the future (how distant in the future I'm not sure), paint my bedroom a soothing green.  Though my husband and I are currently debating if we want to keep in the bedroom or make it a library... but that's a different discussion.  Anyway, the horrible wallpaper and icky bleh color on all the trim needs to be changed.  What I've managed so far today:
Yeah.  I know.  Not very impressive.  But when One is trying to chase around a 2 and a half year old, and using only one of those round wall paper scorers and hot water, this is as far as one gets in a half a day.  I will hopefully continue this afternoon.  Whee.  Somewhat productivity!  Go me!

No comments: