Friday, March 19, 2010

Ahhh Spring...

Spring.  The return of birds and bees and shirtless college boys playing sand volley-ball two blocks away.  It is one of those things I will endure.  And when I drive up the street, I will drive slowly (because you know it is a residential neighborhood and there's a college.  Wouldn't want to run anyone over), and when I drive down the street, I will drive slowly.  Mmmmm...

I would have photographed it, but I didn't want to compromise any laws, real or made-up, that I may have been breaking.... Maybe next week....

Anyway... more garden shots:
 More Crocuses alongside last year's Dusty Miller.  I liked the contrast.
More hiding under one of the front arborvitae.
A little volunteer yellow crocus I found in the yard.  May have to move it to the garden after the bloom fades.  I'm also considering digging up some of the clumps of crocuses and spreading them out a bit more.  I guess we'll see once the blooms are just about done and the bees have had their fill.

No comments: