Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tired, in a good way

Today, I'm worn out. I walked Eli to school, then came home, hard-boiled some eggs, then walked the dog up to a somewhat hidden trail along a ravine behind the cemetery. I think I ended up walking about 3 miles this morning, all told, and it felt good. I'm feeling it tonight, but it's a good, satisfied kind of tired.

Zoe seemed to remember the cemetery trail. She ran around when we got up there, and followed the trail perfectly. I used to take her up there a lot when she was a pup, before Eli was born. It was good to get her out there again, but she was dragging by the end of the walk too.

I "fed" a sourdough starter this morning, so hopefully tomorrow will bring some sourdough rolls or a loaf of sourdough. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: