Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Run run run.

It's been a weekend and early week full of running around.  Mostly literally.  I ran a 5k on Saturday in Erie, at Presque Isle, then hiked 2.5 miles on Sunday (in the rain), then yesterday I ran 3 miles over lunch, put some rocks into the lawn in the afternoon, and this morning I was up and running early, doing about 2 miles on the treadmill.  I'm trying to find a better routine to settle into, so I know I can find some time to run/exercise during the day without worrying about disrupting the baby or the hubby or the dog.  Since my $10 garage sale jogging stroller died, my options are decidedly more limited.
The new stepping stone walk I'm working on putting in between the raised beds.  I think i want to get about 5-7 more stones.  That might be tomorrow's project.
This child needs a haircut.  I just trimmed the dog, so when he wakes up from his nap, look out.
This morning's hike.  Everything is budding and blooming.
Wood anemones.
Damp landscape from Sunday's hike.  Pretty beat today, but might still try to get over and buy some more pavers for my walk, or might strip wallpaper... or might nap!

No comments: