Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tracking time

Jason showed me this neat app he downloaded while he was away at his conference this week to help him keep track of what he was doing with his time. I was intrigued. I don't worry too much about how I spend my time - I feel I do pretty well balancing out work/family/rest/play/brain activity. But this little app is easy to set up and customize, and has little pie charts! I'm a sucker for a pie chart. Mmmm... pie...

Anyway - I'm going to play around with it for a little while, just to see if any pattern emerges, or if it at least makes me more conscious of "I spent how much time playing games when i could have been doing X!" And maybe make me use my time to spend doing more quality things that I enjoy more, and that are better for me.

No comments: