Friday, April 29, 2011

My name is Mud.

Just when I think it MIGHT dry up a little... more rain today.  We still went out and bought more dirt and decided to take a trip to a (sort of) nearby greenhouse.  It's one of my favorite places for it's size and selection, Wyattville Garden Center (I think is the name of it).

I mostly bought herbs.  I have dedicated a small portion of the newest raised bed for herbs.  I have dill, parsley, basil, lavender, rosemary, sage and thyme.  I also will be planting asparagus at the other end of the same bed. 
My forget-me-nots are just peeking out.  This one is blue, but I'm hoping a few will turn out pink.
White mystery flower.  It smells great, I'm just not sure what it is...
Ferns are starting to unroll.  Fiddleheads!!
Bleeding hearts.  I think I was taken, and that the white bleeding heart I purchased last year was not a perennial as advertised... *grumble*  Not a sign of it peeking up anywhere, while the pink one is very happy.

Tomorrow I'm running a 5k!  Hopefully will have a bit of time when I get back to put a few more stepping stones in.

No comments: