Thursday, July 3, 2008

not enough time

the last couple of days have been fast paced, but good. Dad and his wife were in town, which was good. It was nice seeing them and the baby loved playing with them. I also got to visit with my aunt and uncle that I haven't seen for a couple years. It's amazing how easily you can reconnect with family even after a long period of time. I wish I had more money to travel... It would be nice to go to AZ to visit them... and get out to visit other people I've been missing as well.

I've been having my usual summer nostalgia about the upcoming Medieval Faire. Tuesday was one of those days where I just couldn't shake the idea of wanting to search for some of the people I had known back then. It's been eleven years. Wow... typing that makes it seem so much longer than my head ever thought it was.... it's poignant. I always wonder what i'd do or say if i bumped into him on the street...

Anyway.... I finished reading the robin hobb trilogy i was on... I think i'm going to take a little break from reading for a bit... I tend to get too sucked up into the book and don't do the other things that i should be doing...

So today I think i'm going to relax and play with baby... calling for rain much of the day, so I think the most i'll be doing outside is weeding the garden.

Off to lay down for a little while as baby takes his morning nap.

No comments: